29 things about me…
1.My name is Poppy
2.I have a younger brother called Olly
3. I go to Paget High School
4.I’m 11 years old
5.I’m good at dancing
6.I enjoy singing (although I’m not very good!)
7.I have two amazing best friends
8.I love one direction <3
9.I love my family to bits<3
10.I love my phone
11.I love my laptop
12.All of my friends are amazing
13.I enjoy school
14.I enjoy reading
15.I love shopping
16.I love Clothes
17.I love Shoes
18.I love food
19.I love Cadburys chocolate…NOM
20.I love History
21.I love playing Netball
22.I love all of my memories
23.I also love The Wanted<3
24.I love going on holiday
25.I love the sun…….it's amazing!
26.I love listening to my IPod
27.I love playing out with my mates
28.I really enjoy having fun!
29.This year is a leap year and I have blogged and made my mark in history <3
Tag Archives: Poppy
29 things about me…
29 facts about myself
1 my name is Poppy
2 I have a lot of family
3 I have a mum
4 I have a dad
5 I am 10 years old
6 I have 3 step sisters 1 real sister and 1 step brother
7 MY 5 best friends are millie ,olivia ,libi ,fran ,natile
8 I go to SCHOOL
9 MY LUCKY NUMBER IS 7
10 I DON’T HAVE GLASSES
11 I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO AMERICA AGAIN
12 IVE BEEN TO 5 DIFFERENT COUNTREYS
13 IM IN CLASS 5LM
14 IM IN YR 5
15 I HAVE A DOG CALLED LOLA AT MY MUMS
16 I HAVE A DOG AT MY DADS
17 MY SISTER IS DIBETIC
18 MY BEST BOOK IVE READ IS DIARY OF A WIMPEY KID
19 MY FAVIRITE SHOP IS NEW LOOK
20 MY MUM HAS GOT A BLACK K A CAR
21 MY FAVRITE DISINER IS HOLLISTER
22 I AM N MR I HAVE MR .M FOR LITRACEY
23 IM IN MR.C FOR MATH
24 I TALK A LOT
25 MY SCHOOL IS A BIG SCHOOL
26 I HAVE DIRTY BLONDE HAIR
27 IM NOT VERY GOOD AT SWIMMING
28 MY LUCKY COLOUR IS YELLOW AND ORANGE
29 I LIVE IN CAMBRIGESHIRE
The 29th the 29th of february,
the day only cones every 4 years.
Theres normaly some tears,
After all faced fear.
I still can’t belive it’s a leap year.
1. she is the person you bullied at school,
2. she is the person who didn’t know how to be cool,
3. she is the person you alienated,
4. she is the person you ridiculed and hated.
5. she is the person who sat on her own
5. she is the person who walked home alone,
6. she is the person you scared every day,
7. she is the person with hurt in her eyes,
8. she is the person you never saw cry,
8. she is the person living alone with her fears,
9. she is the person destroyed by her peers.
10. she is the person who drowned in your scorn,
11. she is the person who wished she hadn’t been born,
12. she is the person you destroyed for ‘fun’,
13. she is the person, but not the only one.
14. she is the person whose name you don’t know,
15. she is the person who had a broken toe
16. she is the person who used to moan.
17. They all try to look the same
18. all try to give themselves a name
19. pick on the boy who is all alone
20. just because his identity is his own
21. what has this world come to?
22. all this wrong that people do
23. just for the image they want to show
24. down the evil path they seem to go
25. The next person you go to hurt
26. or try to make feel like dirt
instead of trying to look cool
feel for the guy you make look a fool
27. she is the person who just can’t let go,
28. she is the person who has feelings too,
29. And I was a person, just like you.
Did you know I went on a safari where there where Salt Water Crocodiles LEAPT out of the water over 5 metres high?! ….of course you didn’t!
My favourite jumping animal is probably the cougher. It is the 4th biggest cat in the world, and can jump higher than any other animal. The only animal that can’t jump is the elephant.
Now for my NERVES! My test exams results are coming in tomorrow! Will I get to Newsted? I hope so!
On the Wednesday 22 of Febraury we did DT( that stands for design and tecnology) and we had to make moving monsters in groups of 4. In are design booklets we did a fantastic design of it in are groups.My group made a mummy with cardbord boxes and yoghut pots that we had to bring on. it was fun are ballons kept popping and we had to get knew ones. My group wanted to stick a mummy on the balloon but the balloon popped so we couldn’t do that so we had to draw a mummy on the box-coffin that we decarated. It was fun to do DT that day and work in small groups with friends. Once we had done we tried it out and it worked really well and in are evaluason we did most of the steps worked.