As it is the 29th February – a special day, our class has thought of 29 reasons why every class should blog and what blogging means to us.
1. We can post our work and read comments from people we don’t know – Olivia
2. We do all different kinds of work on our blog. – Arturs
3. You can see who’s following you and where they are from. – Matty
4. People can join your blog.
5. Other people can see what you have been doing. – Emily
6. It helps us with our computer skills. – Dylan
7. It tells us more about other schools and they can learn about us. – Jack N
8. We can see everyone’s ideas. – Rebecca
9. We get comments from famous people such as authors.
10. It gets you thinking about your comments. – Mitch
11. Everyone can communicate with each other.
12. It gives information to the world and tells the world what you are thinking. – Kyle and Alex
13. Sometimes it is more interesting reading a blog than reading a book. – Chloe
14. You have fun while learning. – Liam
15. Everyone tries hard to get their work on the blog.
16. You can keep up to date with school even when you are at home and show your parents what you are doing.
17. It helps with our creative writing. – Rosie
18. You can talk to someone in the world without actually meeting them. – Joe
19. You can express yourself. – Jonathan
20. You can communicate with each other and keep up to date with other schools around the world.
21. It is a good skill to have.
22. We can see what others have been doing and get in contact. – Rhiannon and Elisha
23. The flag counter shows us all the people who visit our blog.
24. It is good to see how many people have a blog too. – Sasha
25. You can get ideas from other people’s blogs. – Matty
26. We can post our work and then read the comments from people we don’t know. – Olivia
27. It’s nice to read people’s comments on our 100 word challenge work so we know how to improve next time.
28. It helps with our social skills. – Jack B
29. It connects us to the world. – Tess
So there you have it. These are our reasons. What do YOU think about blogging? How has it inspired you?